TroubleShooting (look here if you are having an issue with Spriter!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I recommend you zip up your Spriter project and send it to mail@brashmonkey.com so we can take a look at it. Ideally, a screen recording showing the initial key-frame before it gets "corrupted", then

Youre doing everything wrong, first assign skins to bones and finish their setup, then its time to move them to ger proper Z order, dont do it at the beginning.Once skin setup is completed and you can

Hello there, Hi all, I'm new to this forum and Spriter user. I want to give this program a real try. I had installed Spriter(free version R464) last April but didn't really get a chance to actual

Posted Images

On 12/28/2017 at 12:01 AM, anty21ro said:

Hi. I am working on a project in Construct 2 in which I have the player imported from Spriter with the specific plugin. When I preview the layout in C2 it looks fine, but if I export my project to NW.js format the player disappears.

ss_01.jpg

I have a suspicion it's a NW.js issue and it's becasue your png images are pure black and white. Try replacing them with full 24 bit pngs with color data and see if they then appear correctly in the NW.JS exported version.

• 2 months later...

Hi

Renaming objects doesn't work for some reason on Z-order window. Or it works couple times and then nothing happen with F2 or via right click -> rename.

Also when going thru objects in Z-order windows with arrow keys, it like "jump" suddenly to palette / alt + Click selections (create bone/box/point).

8 hours ago, Rawdesh said:

Hi

Renaming objects doesn't work for some reason on Z-order window. Or it works couple times and then nothing happen with F2 or via right click -> rename.

Also when going thru objects in Z-order windows with arrow keys, it like "jump" suddenly to palette / alt + Click selections (create bone/box/point).

Thanks very much for reporting this.

Please always let us know what OS you're using Spriter on when reporting bugs or other problems.

In the meantime I will see if I can reproduce this issue on my Windows installed version.

cheers.

On 10/2/2020 at 9:30 PM, Mike at BrashMonkey said:

Thanks very much for reporting this.

Please always let us know what OS you're using Spriter on when reporting bugs or other problems.

In the meantime I will see if I can reproduce this issue on my Windows installed version.

cheers.

Hi

Oh, sorry. Using Windows 10. And Spriter release 11. 

When i got that issue, I rename object in Z-order with F2, and press enter. Then it goes to "Alt + Click", and that change then with arrows.

And then can't rename any other object, even with right mouse click. 

I tested with my desktop and laptop computers.

17 minutes ago, Rawdesh said:

Hi

Oh, sorry. Using Windows 10. And Spriter release 11. 

When i got that issue, I rename object in Z-order with F2, and press enter. Then it goes to "Alt + Click", and that change then with arrows.

And then can't rename any other object, even with right mouse click. 

I tested with my desktop and laptop computers.

I've been able to reproduce the bug. I never ran into this before... maybe a windows update along the way broke this. There is a decent work-around. I discovered that if you select another animation and go back to that animation you'll be able to rename things in the z-order bar again. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

18 hours ago, Mike at BrashMonkey said:

I've been able to reproduce the bug. I never ran into this before... maybe a windows update along the way broke this. There is a decent work-around. I discovered that if you select another animation and go back to that animation you'll be able to rename things in the z-order bar again. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thank you for tip and info. No prob, keep on great work!

regards

Markus