More than two bones per object?

MasterZenith

I can't figure out how to have more than two bones work with an mesh object. I want to have 4 or 5 bones working with a tail object, but the mesh ability only seems to work with two bones, and won't append to any bones past the second one. 

Are two bones the limitation of mesh objects?

The mesh option is very buggy and does not work that well, it is being reworked as far as I know and will be different.

Right, the current place-holder "proof of concept" Skin mode (mesh deform) only supports 2 bones per mesh relatively reliably. This limitation will NOT be present in the final version of the feature once it's implemented. Sorry again for the delay.. we're finally starting to resolve the issues that were causing the hold-up. More information will come upon release of the official reference implementation in less than 3 weeks.

Cheers.

we're finally starting to resolve the issues that were causing the hold-up. More information will come upon release of the official reference implementation in less than 3 weeks.

Cheers.

:eek: , Sweeeeeeet! Holly crap I have not been hyped for anything this much! Hope everything goes well! 

It is possible to do in spriter, i did it before even yesterday with 3 bones for body, just try until it works.

Tail must be like that  _    not like that   |  and start from left to right.IT also must be straight tail so bones are in straight line one after another : - - -

Attach tail to first bone in chain and then just add segments using arrows when hovering over next bones.

You can have infinite amount of bones this way, i had like 20 of them for long dragon.