better visibilty while moving key on timeline

blackant

Good idea would be holding shift while moving keyframe so it would move it /snap only to next or previous keyframes not on entire timeline.

Or something like currently selected keyframe position as number displayed over cursor would be nice because i agree its very hard to move keyframe from lets say 235 to exactly 411, its almost impossible, you will end up with keyframes on 411 and 412 or 410 and 411, some kind of snapping or at least small temporary display of timeline position with numbers while moving keyframes would help.So we know that we are on position 411 and we can stop moving keyframes.

I would like to also suggest double click on every option to reset it to default setting, for example double clicking on speed percentage slider could reset it to 100 % , double click on xscale or yscale would reset it to default 1( sliders there could be nice too), double click on alpha slider would reset it to 100%.

Yeah i would love more shortcuts for everything in spriter , another cool stuff would be pose library so you could save and later apply poses with keyboard shortcuts ( no menus , i mean if we want then of course but simple shortcut could let us go through library of poses without need to go to menu and look at their thumbnails for no reason, cause menus distract from animating, they are cool for setups only ).