8 Directions animations for the animations already done

Sphax

Hi,

I'm currently discovering Spriter and I quite like this tool. It reminds me a very old small tool I made when I was young (Space Animator) so I must love this new extremely useful tool. :)

I'm an artist myself but I hate animating and don't have much time for that. I would love to see an Animations Art Pack with 8 directions for all the already done animations in the Platformer Starter Pack.

Would it be feasible? I would buy directly. ;)

Cheers and keep up your good work.

-Sphax

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

The best  way is to use a 3D programs like Daz3D or Poser to build ISO or 2.5 sprit just set poseing Cam to 45/45.

I like to set it to 30/45, dont much care for the in the trees look wich is what you get at 45/45.

Ther are a lot of good BVH out ther to animate Sprit useing poser or Daz3D and you can find them in the Daz Shop.

I all so use Daz3d to render 2D sprit,with it you can tern on and off body part and render them pice by pice and save them each in ther own folder or all in one for work in paint shop or what ever Art program you use.