Spriter Crashes on Windows Surfare Pro

Enzan

Hi Everyone,

I hope someone can help me with my issue. I used the trial version of Spriter on my laptop and it worked great and I really liked it. This is some really awesome software you guys have made! I bought an early adopter license. Everything works great on my laptop.

The issue is when I try to use Spriter Pro on my Windows Surface Pro instead. Immediately upon opening the program the application crashes with "Spriter.exe has stopped working". I would like to be able to use Spriter Pro on my Surface as well since I use the Surface to draw (my laptop is not touch screen, but the Surface is and I can use the stylus to draw on it). I want to quickly drop my drawings onto Spriter instead of copying everything over to my laptop each time to be able to use Spriter Pro.

Any ideas why the application will not run on Surface? If there is anything I can give you guys, like a crash log or something (I would have to know how to get it..) I am willing to do that.

I have uninstalled and installed again to see if it will work but it still crashes.

Thanks,

Enzan

Erzan can you see if this helps at all. The last post before mikes explains how this user fixed a similar issue.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12551

Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction. I reverted the display driver and can now use Spriter Pro on my Surface Pro, yay!

(I think this is going to be a normal issue for all Surface Pro owners)