Tween Help Required!

simon@pigobo.com

Help! I'm trying to do a simple rocking animation left to right (of a tree). This sounds very simple, but no matter what I try the tweens are always wrong. I get horrible snapping on playback and/or the tweens are not symmetrical (left right) even though the tween curves have been copies.

This is a two keyframe animation. God help me with anything more complex!

-I dont understand why the main timeline keyframes have different keyframe curves to the ones in the actual bone that I'm animating? 

-Why does the repeat Playback button seem to have an effect on the animation preview plackback. I was told this was just for an export setting.

-Why does the tool seem to randomly add keyframes in random places when I adjust the tweening?

I found import and setup a breeze but I'm finding that actual animation to be very un-intuitive. Am I doing something wrong??

Cheers

Also I've got keyframes that will never delete and there doesn't seem to be any way to remove all keyframes from an object.

Also, I'm trying to remove a bone and parent it to a different bone but then I get very weird behaviour of my objects popping around all over the place.

It's quite unusable.

I'm using r11. Is it just full of bugs? I'm 2 months into a Construct 3 project and was depending on this to actually work :(

Sorry for the bad experience. Are you aware of the way you can right click a key-frame and change its easing? If you don't change it, it has no easing in or out, only linear tweening.

If you intend the animation to loop then don't uncheck the playback looping icon. 

When just previewing in the editor, left click and the animation will play and loop until you stop it and right click for it to play through only one and then stop.

Can you make a screen recording or email me your spriter project and explain exactly what you're trying to achieve and I'll see if I can help. ( mike@brashmonkey.com )