Mike at BrashMonkey

Spriter Plug-in for Construct 2

First, be sure to download and install the latest version of the Spriter plugin, which you can get here: https://www.construct.net/en/construct-2/addons/177/spriter

If you don't know how to install plug-ins into C2, you can watch this video here.

Then watch the video below and follow along to export your Spriter project from Spriter and then import it into C2:

When you've made updates or additions to your Spriter project you can just repeat these steps using the same file names for your Spriter files to update your animations in your C2 project. This video shows updating step by step.

Now that you know how to import and update your Spriter project, watch these other videos below to learn how to control it with events.

Hey all, need a little help if you could.

I haven't updated my plugin is some time now. Last time I did, I downloaded a rar/zip file and extracted it to and "scml" folder in ":\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins". Now when I update with the new Plugin/method I'm wondering if I should remove the scml folder mentioned before. 

When I do remove the folder I get the following error when opening my project: 

---------------------------
Project missing files
Some files are missing from the project. They may have been deleted, or the project may be corrupt. The missing files are:

Animations\BossFlyingDrill\Default\000.png
Animations\BlockHeadBoss\Default\000.png

The project may not edit, preview or export correctly until these files are replaced.

I tried re-importing the BlockheadBoss scml file but the error still remained. Only way to get rid of the error I could find was to put the SCML folder back. Without removing the folder there is no error, but I'm not sure if the update is activated With the old plugin folder there even after restarting C2. 

Whats the best process to get the most up to date versions working?

Thanks in Advance:)

2 hours ago, MelVin said:

Hey all, need a little help if you could.

I haven't updated my plugin is some time now. Last time I did, I downloaded a rar/zip file and extracted it to and "scml" folder in ":\Program Files\Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins". Now when I update with the new Plugin/method I'm wondering if I should remove the scml folder mentioned before. 

When I do remove the folder I get the following error when opening my project: 

Project missing files
Some files are missing from the project. They may have been deleted, or the project may be corrupt. The missing files are:

Animations\BossFlyingDrill\Default\000.png
Animations\BlockHeadBoss\Default\000.png

The project may not edit, preview or export correctly until these files are replaced.

I tried re-importing the BlockheadBoss scml file but the error still remained. Only way to get rid of the error I could find was to put the SCML folder back. Without removing the folder there is no error, but I'm not sure if the update is activated With the old plugin folder there even after restarting C2. 

Whats the best process to get the most up to date versions working?

Thanks in Advance:)

please watch this video and see if it helps: