All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Thanks everyone for your continued patience during what proved to be a very long and often delayed Spriter 2 development process so far. Now that the research part of Spriter 2's R & D is complete, we're finally able to switch to a consistent development cycle. We've released a new alpha today and there should be a new build released roughly every 2 weeks from here on out. The current build is very bare-bones with several known issues (see changelog), but each subsequent build will introduce new features, bug fixes, and/or other improvements at a regular pace until Spriter 2 reaches a stable and feature complete release. This build introduces a new workflow with separate modes for rigging and animation. We've temporarily removed strokes for this build as we shifted over to this more final workflow paradigm. Strokes will be reintroduced in an upcoming build and able to take full advantage of the new rigging system, which will give much more control over how your image is mapped to your strokes. In the meantime, we have a bare-bones version of the new pin system, which will also be expanded in subsequent builds. Additional Release info: Spriter Pro owners can access the Spriter 2 forums for more information (or here if you own Spriter Pro on Steam).
  4. Last week
  5. Sorry, not yet. When Edgar gets a chance he needs to follow up wit5h Ashley at Scirra to work out the real solution. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll report back here as soon as we're making progress on this.
  6. Hi Mike. Any update on this? (I mean Updating animations wtih no replacing method)
  7. 1) Yes, if you buy Spriter Pro on Steam you will receive Spriter 2 automatically on Steam once it's released. 2) The products and programs are the same except the Steam version Spriter Pro requires you be logged into your Steam account in order to use it. 3) There have been no update builds of Spriter Pro since then becasue we have switched development to Spriter 2, which is making good progress but had suffered many delays for various reasons. 4) I'm not sure yet. I'll discuss this with Edgar and our contacts at Valve.
  8. It will be a suite of extension features available for purchase which will greatly expand Spriter 2 with very advanced features including many procedural functions. For the most part, Alchemist features won't begin to appear until all the core features of Spriter 2 are rock solid and those who pre-ordered it have been using it for actual projects.
  9. 619rmofficial

Spriter 2 FAQ

Please help me. I want to reserve a copy of Spriter 2. Q1. Am I just wondering shall I get a free copy of Spriter 2 If I purchase Spirter Pro on Steam and that to the ONLY BASE variant of Spriter Pro (Without any DLC)? Q2. Is there is any difference b/w Steam version and Brashmonkey.com? I mean Does this "https://brashmonkey.com/forum/index.php?/store/product/30-spriter-2-pre-order/" variant contains all the DLC of Spirter Pro Which You buy separately on Steam? Q3. On Steam I saw that the last DEPOTS UPDATE of Spirter Pro was on 20 December 2018 (522 days ago) Does that mean the Steam variant get updates slower than regular Brashmonkey.com variant? Q4. If I preorder Spriter 2 at https://brashmonkey.com/forum/index.php?/store/product/30-spriter-2-pre-order/ Is there any chance that I will get the Steam Key?
  10. We need more information. We'd need to see your export settings and we need to know if the animation looks correct when you play it within Spriter. If it does, the it's almost certainly a badly set export option. You might need to record you screen so we can see everything that's happening to figure out the problem.
  11. Earlier
  12. Hello! I am a beginner in animations and I got spriter with my drawing tablet and I use it only for smaller animations I was able to do an animation like this before but when I try to make (not the same but similar) animation now, all I get is this I didn't try to recreate the first animation, I worked on a different animation and it didn't work as well (also lagging?) so I tried this one to compare Is it something with settings? Or did I do something wrong when exporting the gif? Thank you for your help! ♥
  13. Chibi Character - Game Ready www.zagreusent.com Game & Animation Studio Follow us: https://www.facebook.com/ZagreusEntertainment https://twitter.com/ZagreusEnt [ AAA - indie price - zagreus zagreusent ze studio character concept high / low poly character & creature game prop weapon game rig and loop gaming animation production company studio india asia ]
  14. yes... now i have all on my animation
  15. Hi, there;s no direct way to do that, but you could easily add all the points you need, and prefix their name with the name of the character map, and use a formula in your actions to do things like: "create object at Spriter point string value=CHARMAPNAME&"shooter" "
  16. this hapens when i rapidly click or even on left key or right click.
  17. Im using the draw itself method into construct 3 and a lot of times when im changing animations it glitches (the sprite). im using the actions directly on the spriter object inside construct.
  18. Hello, I was wondering what happened to the original Spriter asset links? I am finally getting back into game development and wanted to give Spriter another try. It looks like the files originally uploaded got moved or deleted. Thanks!
  19. Prince Dragon Model [Work in progress] If interested don't PM, send your requests or hellos to info@deathstalkerentertainment.com Skype: deathstalkerarts
  20. Hi! that you can do maybe is to pin the 2 spriter object to the same construct 2 sprite, if your fisrt spriter object is pin to a construct sprite and that sprite must move in that case all spriter object must be pin to the construct sprite Place the spriter object : in spriter put an point in the first spriter object for reference where the second object must be placed, in construct 2 create the first spriter object than create the second spriter object (or set position) to the point you have placed, reorder z index if necessary if you pin the first spriter object to a construct 2 sprite you must pin the second sprite object to the same construct sprite, in that case it must be synchronize, pin spriter objects to the same construct sprite not to the spriter object it self or an other sprite pin to the sprite
  21. Thanks @ibiz. That file was very helpful. Please let me know if this fixes the issue:
  22. Hi, I don't know if i right understand, but maybe you can put an action point for each map? I have map use different weapons, I put in all animation all the point I need, changing the map for place the point correctly exemple put a GunPoint, change map place my MachingunPoint, in first frame after copy and paste for eache frame when they are correctly placed and parented. I hope help sorry for my english
  23. Thanks very much. I think Edgar is looking into this now.
  24. I made a project for You https://drive.google.com/open?id=19T6Zk7ysad8Tr2ES5pn6x0ys_hYdsFUq
  25. Hello, I've been enjoying the software. There's a simple problem I'm probably just missing. I added an object to my project, and then deleted it from all frames (Shift+Delete) and the object is completely out of the "Hierarchy" and "Z-Order" tabs, but when I try to export a spritesheet with: "Generate spritesheets for project images" the deleted objects are still on the exported spritesheet. How do I get rid of an object completely so when I export it, it isn't in the exported spritesheet? Thanks!
  26. excellent. I'm glad I was able to help.
  27. In my game i have several char maps. and i need to action points to the diferent maps since they are in diferent positions. How to do that?
  1. Load more activity