Generate JSON from Spriter animations

Hello, I just got introduced to Spriter today. I have a set of animations under a .scml file and would like to export them to a TexturePacker file to then be able to use them on Phaser. My intuition tells me there must be a way to export all sprites onto a sprite sheet, and Sprite will generate a json file with animation coordinates that can then be called on Phaser.

The thing is, I just cant find a way to do that as nothing happens when I use the Generate Texture Packer Spritesheet option under "File". When I say "nothing" I mean Sprite only generates a .tps file just as if I had generated the file directly on Texture Packer.

Am I missing something ?

Help really appreciated! 

Do you want to just export the finished animations as sequential full frame images in a sprite-sheet or do you want to keep the body part images separate, but in a texture atlas, and play back the actual Spriter data in Phaser?

If you're just wanting to export as finished full images in a sprite sheet at a given FPS then just choose export as PNG/Gif and choose your FPS, trimming method, scale etc and it will create a gridded sprite-sheet with all your frames arranged in columns or rows.

Otherwise, maybe something like what's shown in his video will help: