Separate easing curves for different sprites

TheKingLunar

Does anyone know whether this is at all possible? I have an animation which requires several limbs of a character to move at different speeds with easing curves. I have one limb completely animated fine, but now I'm going back and trying to add animation to the second limb. Creating a new frame for the second limb's animation results in interrupting the easing curve of the first limb. Can I animate these two sprites separately without having them interfere with each other's animation/easing curve?

YEs you have to manually remove unneeded keyframes that are ruining your custom curves, currently there is a bug in spriter that adds keyframes to all child bones when you move their parent bone.You have to remove these new keyframes from child bones after that.This bug is quite nasty and bad, adds working hours to fix and remove unneded keyframes.

Also dont use top/main keyframes on timeline to change curves, because... just dont.Change curves only on particular bones on timeline.One by one, yes one by one because multiple selection and curve change is not possible to do which will hopefully change if enough people are interested i guess.