Trying to IK menu hangs up partially

aiat_gamer

That is strange.. are you using a normal mouse or a wacom tablet, trackpad, or wacom mouse etc?

Thanks.

No not really, I am just using my regular mouse. This happens only on one sprite I am working with, the other ones work just fine. I will try it out on another computer to see what happens. If it persists I can give you the project file to check. 

Please do.. its very strange that only one sprite (or bone) would be effected... unless of course that sprite (or bone) does not have a parent bone. Meaning you can NOT access or use the IK related features on a sprite (or bone) that has no parent bone to effect it in the first place.

thanks very much. Hopefully we can figure out and resolve this situation quickly with your help.

Please do.. its very strange that only one sprite (or bone) would be effected... unless of course that sprite (or bone) does not have a parent bone. Meaning you can NOT access or use the IK related features on a sprite (or bone) that has no parent bone to effect it in the first place.

thanks very much. Hopefully we can figure out and resolve this situation quickly with your help.

Hey Mike, I tried it yesterday and I did not encounter the problem anymore! So I guess it fixed it self or I was just seeing things :D. Anyway, thanks for the answer. I will come back if the same thing happens again.