My first attempt with spriter.

NarwhalAndNot

Nice work NarwhalAndNot, and welcome to Spriter.

Spriter lets you reduce the scale while exporting GIF's or PNG images, and Spriter Pro also offers a feature to create a cloned copy of the entire project, including creating smaller images for the project to use.

http://www.brashmonkey.com/spriter_manual/exporting%20animations%20as%20images%20or%20gifs.htm

cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice work NarwhalAndNot, and welcome to Spriter.

Spriter lets you reduce the scale while exporting GIF's or PNG images, and Spriter Pro also offers a feature to create a cloned copy of the entire project, including creating smaller images for the project to use.

http://www.brashmonkey.com/spriter_manual/exporting%20animations%20as%20images%20or%20gifs.htm

cheers.

That's pretty neat. Does it keep the quality too?

Depends on what you mean by that...and if you're scaling pixel art down, and to what percent.  For large res stuff like your example...yes, it keeps the quality. You can always also use your art program of choice to batch process or even hand clean up the image sets from once scale to another after scaling the project.

cheers.

Depends on what you mean by that...and if you're scaling pixel art down, and to what percent.  For large res stuff like your example...yes, it keeps the quality. You can always also use your art program of choice to batch process or even hand clean up the image sets from once scale to another after scaling the project.

cheers.

Cool. Yes, I meant like if I made a Spriter animation and drew everything 4x the final size, then scaled it down after animating. I remember you mentioning the program you prefer for batch processing though I can't remember the name at the moment. Ah well, I'll just watch the video again lol.

Thanks