Character map, possible bug?

aiat_gamer

Hi aiat_gamer,

The default pivot points of the replacement images must be set in the corresponding proper places for Spriter to be able to properly place the new images... for example, if the original head images have their default pivot point set at the base of the skull (my recommendation), then be sure all replacement head images ALSO have their default pivot points set at the base of the skull as well.

http://www.brashmonkey.com/spriter_manual/default%20pivot%20points.htm

cheers.

Hi aiat_gamer,

The default pivot points of the replacement images must be set in the corresponding proper places for Spriter to be able to properly place the new images... for example, if the original head images have their default pivot point set at the base of the skull (my recommendation), then be sure all replacement head images ALSO have their default pivot points set at the base of the skull as well.

http://www.brashmonkey.com/spriter_manual/default%20pivot%20points.htm

cheers.

Awesome, thanks. I ALWAYS forget to set the pivot points   :-P . 

By the way, it could be very helpful if you could do a video or provide some tips on the optimum pivot points for different joints, I especially get confused when the part is the "middle part", for example the middle part of the leg.