Issue opening past projects

flourpowder

I would first like to say great program. I have been showing this program off to everyone in the game development class I am in at college right now.

But I do have a few issues, one I hope is user error at this point. Every time I save and quit a project, then open the project up later, the project is there, with all the keyframes, and the names of the objects in the hierarchy, but in the frame the objects are invisible. I can't select them unless I select them from the "objects in frame" hierarchy" which also doesn't have the preview image next to them anymore. Has anyone else run into this? Is this a known issue? Or just user error.

Thanks again!

thanks for the kind words, and for spreading the word. the only issue I can think of that might cause that is that you have to have your saved project file in the base of your project folder that you chose when creating a new project. I will try to add a feature to warn you if you try to save elsewhere that Spriter won't be able to find the images. Aside from that the upcoming version fixes an insane amount of issues, so there's a good chance if it's a separate issue it will be fixed in the upcoming version