Better pixel art support?

moz

Hi there, just started testing your software and it is really quite nice! Although I have a minor issue

As you can see in the below screenshot the version made with Spriter is very blurry compared to one that I handmade.

I understand that it is beta software, but for the future is there any planned support for smaller filetypes (for pixel art)?

Thanks for all your hard work :),

Moz.

spriterblurring.png

yes there are definitely plans for better pixel art support. mail and post volume is a little crazy at the moment, so I apologize for the brief answer, but I've gotten an outline of what pixel artists would want and need from Mike Parent, and some pixel artists asking the same question on the kickstarter page, and it's all very doable.

• 1 year later...

lucid wrote

yes there are definitely plans for better pixel art support. mail and post volume is a little crazy at the moment, so I apologize for the brief answer, but I've gotten an outline of what pixel artists would want and need from Mike Parent, and some pixel artists asking the same question on the kickstarter page, and it's all very doable.

As a wish list what Id like to see is the ability to make a non aliased image and or the ability to use your aliased image w only using the colors in a pre defined color pallete. Lastly I think it would be great to have dithering w using transparency. Theese things would make Spriter Pro invaluable to me and to anyone creating graphics for first gen systems. ;)