All character interaction locked

Joe Banko

This has now happened to me 3 times. I clone an animation and start to make changes for a new animation. After a short period of working with the new animation, everything freezes. I can't move or rotate bones, I can't move graphics and no matter where I go in the timeline the issue persists. The only way around it is to  restart spriter, delete the cloned animation and clone another one. Then everything seems to work fine. My fear is that I might get an hour into working on an animation and then have to start from scratch. Since I am very new to Spriter is there some key combination I might accidently be hitting? I haven't ever used the Lock Bones button so I'm really baffled on why this is happening. And I am on Spriter Pro release 9, iMac 4 core i7, 16G of memory, OSX 10.14.5.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

joeb

Hi Joe,

Unfortunately you're the first to ever report this issue as far as I know. The best thing to do is zip up and email a copy of the entire Spriter project to us (mail@brashmonkey.com) if this ever happens again and tell us which animation is locking up on you.. we'll look for any kind of corruption in the file.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully we can figure out the cause and a way to avoid and./or repair the issue.