License question for RPG Hero Pack

I am just getting in to game development, and I was looking for a way to quickly create some RPG-style characters for my game.  I came across RPG Heroes Pack and it looks awesome.  Two questions:

1 - Is RPG Heroes Pack a standalone program, or do I need to also have Spriter installed first?  If I need Spriter, would the free version do, or should I get the professional version?  What is the difference when using RPG Heroes Pack with the free Spriter or pro Spriter versions?

2 - Can I only use the characters I create with the RPG Heroes Pack program in RPG Maker?  I do not use RPG Maker.  I am creating my game in GameMaker: Studio.  Can I still use RPG Heroes Pack, 'and' if I decide to sell my game later on, what are my license concerns?

Thanks!

1) You need to load the pack into Spriter. The free one should handle what you need. https://brashmonkey.com/download_spriter/   THe full, Pro version of Spriter would let you do more advanced things like create custom character maps (not needed for basic use of the RPG Heroes Pack).

2) You can use the RPG Heroes pack and any of our Art Packs with any authoring system or tool you'd like, period. No license concerns.  The only thing you can not do is give or sell the art or the packs to other people for them to use in THEIR games. The license is for one person or team only and is non-transferable.

cheers.
-Mike at BrashMonkey