Spriter animator required for walk cycle / fighting animations

sshukul

I need an experienced Spriter animator (paid of course) to create some walk cycle and fighting animations for some characters with existing photographic art. It is for the sequel to this game:

http://elev8games.com/index.php/games-menu/lost-in-paradise

As mentioned, the art for these characters already exists, and I have already split up into body parts (these can be refined if needed), just need an experienced animator to do a walk cycle for each, as well as some fighting animations (slash, parry, dodge etc.)

There are also a lot of existing animations that have already been done for the main character (can be seen in the video above) that need to be polished or redone. They're mostly walk cycles in 5 directions and collect animations, as can be seen in the trailer video linked above. These were done by myself without any previous animation experience, and while they probably aren't terrible they could definitely use professional polish.

In addition to this there could be a lot more work in the future and a long term collaboration. Please message or reply if interested, thanks

• 3 months later...