Sub Entities have stoped being able to be selected.

Morgrav

I am using sub entities to make a mock up of a rather complex looping animation.  The sub entity's have ceased to be selectable.  no amount of right or left clicking is bringing up their animation dongle.  Am I doing something wrong, or is this just not really implemented?  Also I see no way to control z order of sub entities,  Please help.  Getting frustrated over what should be simple interface stuff.

hmm assuming sprites aren't locked and all items are unlocked the problem may be that an object is always being assumed to be what you want because it overlaps a crucial part of the subentity in which case moving items away from teh subentity temporarily in order to click it or perhaps easier locking all items that could get in the way may let you select just the subentity. otherwise skipping making mockups may be good for now until subentities become fully integrated/implemented. admin will help more of course

It's also possible there's a real bug. Sub-entities are the latest addition to Spriter and the feature is still being tested...also, additional functionality will be added to the feature when we get a chance.

@ Morgrav, did locking overlapping objects resolve the issue or does it seem to be an actual bug?

Thanks

Thankyou for the response guys. Apologise for the delay in my own, I've been ill.  I did it to myself.   I had "show bones" unchecked which hides the sub entity UI completely.  Is there a way to control z order of the sub entities? Curently they all seem to stack on top of eachother.