Expand timeline easing feature?

shibekin69

Hi,

I noticed that for some implementations of Spriter, things are not kept up to date anymore, like with the Haxe implementations, I don't see the timeline easing implemented. Is there a way (or maybe this can be a new feature) to be able to add frames to an animation into the number of frames desired with easing applied? For example: If an eased animation has two frames, and I'd like to easily add 6 frames in between with the proper easing movements applied on the sprite parts and keyframe positioning so this easing feature is still useful for those whose platforms are not too actively supported at the moment?

What you suggest actually is a planned feature, but sadly wont appear for quite a while...almost certainly a matter of months. For now, you'll have to fake the easing manually, using several carefully-placed keyframes.  You could render out the animation you made using the curves as full frame images, then reload them as a guide to recreate the exact keyframes you need, to simulate the easing.

-Mike at BrashMonkey