Few questions about spriter with construct

marapa

Don't know if it's the right place to ask, but here goes nothing.

I'm trying to make a game about avoiding stuff, and for each obstacle i've made a different object, every obstacle is created every random seconds. Thing is, i can't set it properly so every time an object is created the animation would "stick" to it. First time i tried to make the animation to stick to the obstacle every tick, but when a second obstacle was in the same screen only the first one would be animated, also every time the obstacle wasn't on the screen, the animation would show at 0,0 and i really don't want that. I tried different things but then the post would get too lenghtly, so i'll just kindly ask for some help on this one

My next question is, pretty much all the player animation is done, but i can't set the animation to play when he gets hit, the previous animation keeps playing and even when it finishes the "hurt" animation doesn't play. Also, in the hud bar, the health bar is animated, it works when the screen starts, but when the player gets hit and recovers an animation is suposed to play, but nothing happens.

Many thanks.

Hi marapa,

Its too hard to offer help without seeing your events.  Either post a screen grab of the events in question or zip and email us (mike@brashmonkey.com) your capx file so we can take a look. (we won't share it with anyone of course and will delete it after helping you.)

cheers,
Mike at BrashMonkey