I'm going crazy, the feet won't stand still.

Jonjon

It's not just the feet, the shins move too. And it shows in Unity even worse in Spriter, it makes it look like someone totally fucked up the sprite sheet.

I'm using the latest beta, and even before that it didn't seem any different. When I make the feet bones tiny so the anchors don't move the feet when I try to make my guy crouch from dragging the ass down, in that key frame the feet stay the same way. But when I drag the timeline to see how it motion tweened, the feet dip down, and the bottom of the shin moves through the X and Y axis as well, then they both move back to how they were in the 1st keyframe, except with the knees bent. The two keyframes look fine, but for some reason the motion tween decides to totally fuck them up and move their positions instead of just rotating them about their bones/image pivot points like they should be. I anchored the feet, and the shins, so I could drag the ass down to make a squat, just like in the tutorial videos. And I do have the Pro version.

Deboning doesn't help at all either. It's just making it impossible to use this program. I really have no idea how anyone else is getting their animations lined up when you can't even keep the legs still.

Hi Jonjon,

The issue is because anchoring only effects the key frames (poses) you're making...but things like IK and anchoring have are not part of stored data or the tweening process.

The only solution atm for such things is indeed to de-child the feet before you start animating. This should certainly allow you to make them stay in a rock solid position during an animation. The only other option is to add more key frames to keep the feet from ever going through the floor line as much as possible.

Feel free to send me your Spriter project and I'll see if I can help. (mike@brashmonkey.com)

Cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey