Modify Center Point of Finished Animations

blacksnowgames

Hello Spriter Community:

I have created a character with 12 animations(exported as spritesheet). I realised that center point of all them are different, because when my game engine switch between different animations, the character looks like bumping. Considering that every animations is in one Sprite project (I have 12 projects). How can I center all of them without re-do them from scratch? and how can I allign them if are on different projects? there is a way to join them for alligning purpose only?

Thanks

BlackSnowGames

The issue is that each animation is being trimmed based on its frames, and each animation has different frames, taking up different amounts of space...so the trimming for each animations sets of frames are different.

Some possible solutions:

1) you could use a 1 pixel bright red sprite in all animations to help you set an identical hotspot for all animations once in your game engine, then reexport the animations again without the red pixel or just erase it by hand...

2) Use the custom rectangle dimensions in the animation export options to export all animations with the same trimming

I hope this helps,

Cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey