Spriter b8_1 Undo Bug

Nailez

If you delete an entity by accident and then undo that action either by CTRL+Z or Edit > Undo the entity will return but every sprite object is replaced with a blank object at position 0, 0 and scale 1, 1.

This is a pretty major bug especially if you are constantly pressing CTRL+S like me (I lost about 20 animations for my character and I have to re do them all).

Thanks very much for reporting this bug Nailez. I'm very sorry this issue cause you loss of work. At least thanks to you we can hopefully get this fixed before it effects anyone else. I've reproduced the bug and reported it directly to Edgar.

In regard to frequent saving. I do the same, but especially with software still in beta, its critically to also regularly save under a different name to insure the ability to "roll back" in situations like this.. One good solution is a drop box account, as I believe it has a sort of built in version control of sorts.

Also, have you noticed the little disk++ icon just after the normal disk save icon in Spriter? With one click, this button will save your currently loaded Spriter file under a new name.

I'll report back as soon as this bug is fixed.

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey

• 2 weeks later...