Exporting file as .png - Sprites are incorrect

WillianElmyr

Hello there, first post here, i hope im not breaking any rules, been loving Spriter so far, good work with it.

But i've been having a problem so far that is kind of annoying, it may be something simple but i found nothing about it.

Whenever i try to export a single sprite as .png there's no problem at all, but if i try to export an animation, there's a few bits in the wrong place or simple missing at all, as you can see on the example, we have the original file and the exported animation.

If i dont rotate the orange head somewhere else in the timeline and export it, it is exactly as the original, but if i make an animation with multiple movements, it also changes the head when it should be like the original.

Sorry for the bad english, i hope the example can help you understand what im trying to say

EDIT: I was searching and apparently the problem was because of "Smooth Sampling" had to turn it and Pixel Art mode off and realign all the images to their bone structure, apparently it worked but it is a shame though, pixel art mode was making everything pretty easy to use

Apparently i cant export animations in pixel art mode, everytime they're a little bit different and out of place

EDIT2: When using pixel art mode the sprite position are different if i turn it on or off, which is a problem because im using a multiple joints + limbs sprites and whenever i export the file as .png it gets the position as if pixel art mode was turned off, making it useless at the moment.

post-17150-14159834237451_thumb.png

Hi friends,

I have a similar problem, when I export an animation into a sprite sheet (png), seems that not all frames are in the center of its rectangle because when I play the animation from this png seems that trembles.

The animation in Sprite editor is playing nice, but seems that when sprite makes the sprite sheet not all frames have the same dimensions in its rectangles. I tried to adjust the dimensions in this rectangles but I had the same result.

What can I do?

Thanks and congrats for this great tool

was this problem solved? because this is the exact issue I was having when doing animations frame by frame in illustrator, then saving the PNG's then adding those to an animator in unity, which worked ok but twitched like mentioned above, and I lined everything up right, but its like the border was shrinking around the PNG's after i exported even if a added a few extra pixels in GIMP, so that led me to find another solution which led me to finding spriter (your tutorial on walking is epic by the way) and thats what I want to use for all my animations, but i am goin to be exporting them them to PNG's and was wondering if there are certain steps I need to take ahead of time to not have this issue,

thanks, your program and tutorials are amazing!

• 2 weeks later...