Changing the destination

yamada0000

Is there any way to switch to another folder which contains other sprites without spriter constantly showing me "missing image"?

If I have scml file outside of the folder that contains the sprites in that scml, can I somehow put it in the sprite folder without getting the missing images?

I tried to the option "delete from all frames", to delete all the missing images in the project, but little before it deletes the images on the last frame in the animation spriter crashes everytime.

Hi yamada0000,

There seems to be a crash bug with "delete from all frames". We'll get that fixed asap.

As far as your issue with moving the spriter file, I don't understand what you're trying to do. Can you please calrefully explain exactly what you want to accomplish?

Thanks,

Mike at BrashMonkey

Well, I just want to change the order of folders and scml files but don't want to have a missing image files.

I saved scml outside of the folder which contains all the sprites from that scml.

Now i want to put that scml file inside the folder containing the sprites, but then missing image appears.

Is there any other way?

PS. It would be perfect if copying from one to another spriter project would be possible or copying parts of animation from one to another entity.

Also, can you tell me what is the best way to animate in spriter if i I want to do an animation with a lot of changing the sprites but to still be smooth. For example If I want to animate a jump (in one place, not while running), a few different angles (sprites) of character's legs will be required. Is it better to do this without bones, only by changing the sprites from the pallete for every frame?

Spriter saves references to image file locations relative to the Spriter file (scml or scon), so if you move your scml or scon AFTER creating the scml or scon, then the paths to the images files recorded in the scml are no longer are valid, therefore you get the missing image placeholders to let you know Spriter cant find them. Eventually we'll likely add features within Spriter (meaning you'll need to use features in Spriter while the Spriter file is open in Spriter) To change where image and image folders are within the Spriter project....but this likely wont come until sometime after version 1.0 is released.

Spriter Pro already offers the ability to merge separate Spriter projects (entitles with animations) into single Spriter projects (merging multiple scml or scon files into one, and moving all image files necessary to make it work).

I don't think I've made the manual section for that feature yet...I'll try to do so some time this coming week...as well as a video.

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey