Interpolation issue

filharvey

I've got an issue with some timeline keys, which is causing my animation to render wrong in my code.

When my code calls keyFromRef (which is identical to yours and works on most other animations). As you can see the last key and the first key get interpolated, but there are massive differences in position and angle. This is happening because the bones in the animation get changed out.

Yes probably should fix the animation and bones, but this could cause issues later.

This is the video of my animation.

This is the video of it in spriter.

Phil

hi filharvey. great looking animation. Please make sure that was saved with version B6, as that has some fixes to specific cases of reparenting (including loop arounds like that). If it was, could you please send me your zipped Spriter project folder (scml or scon, and all images) to lucid@brashmonkey.com, and I'll take a look. It should be saving the extra keys/refs in there so any bone structure changes don't have to be accounted for at runtime.