New Tutorial Video for using Spriter files with Construct 2

Hi everyone,

Here, finally is a step by step tutorial for importing and controlling a Spriter object (swapping out animations etc) In Construct2

You can try the actual demo I made here (Chrome highly recommended): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/617 ... index.html

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey

• 3 weeks later...
Could I download this CAPX the video to see how you used the plugin? Where can I download the plugin? The issue of CocoonJS is already solved? I am interested in purchasing the Sprite PRO and I want to know if I can add my own pictures. Thanks.

Hi

I'm still waiting these answers. Thanks.

Hi rbbuster,

Sorry about the delayed reply. I can't share that CAPX as it includes the entire Basic Platformer pack player .scml and .scon in it, but when I get some time to catch my breath in the next several days I'll try and remake the .scml with the "greyguy" example .scml file which can be downloaded from our site.

Did you watch the tutorial video? It shows the importing and use of Spriter files step by step...

As far as I know Cocoon JS exports now work fine with the C2 Spriter Plug-in.

You can get the latest version of the plug-in and see more detailed information about it here:

http://www.scirra.com/forum/spriter-c2- ... 59694.html

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by "Add your own pictures"? Using Spriter is all about using your own images to create animations. You could also start with one of our art packs and edit or replace the images however you see fit.

cheers,

Mike at Brashmonkey