Spriter To Construct 2 Importing

I'm still pretty green, but with the limited amount of resource materials on the use of Spriter to Construct 2 out there, I'm a bit at a loss and very confused.

I've done a basic setup in Spriter, named an entity, added 2 animations to it, got them all nice and smoothly animated.

I drag .scml into C2, everything imports fine(except for collisions are all messed up, but I fix those manually).

Playback sim, and all it does is play the frame sequence - NOT the animation from Spriter(keyframed to hold certain frames at certain lengths, time length, etc.) i.e. it's NOT playing the animation that was created in Spriter, it's simply playing the image sequence back, ala standard C2 animation system.

So I'm either doing something really wrong, or there's just no difference in whether I create the animation in Spriter and import, or whether I just import frames via C2 and assemble the animation there.

Any documentation or resources besides a :34 second video on the import process would be appreciated, because I can't seem to find any.

Thanks everyone.

• 2 weeks later...