How to change order of a sprite/bone for all keyframes ?

I assume you mean to adjust the z-order of a specific sprite for all keyframes simultaneously..is this correct? As in the cases where you start animating and then realize the z-order is not right, but don't want to take the time to fix the z-order manuall in all frames?

This feature does not yet exist, so certianly for now its important to test your z-orders carefully before creating any additional frames.. I do this simply by playing with the character once I've set it up...trying all kings of extreme positions to make sure there are no z-order issues.

Adjusting z-order of a specific sprite across all frames might in fact be tricky to program, as each key frame might or might not have an instance of that particular sprite, end even if so, it might be in a diferent z-order (along with all other sprites) in all frames. There might also be a totally diferent number of sprites per keyframe....

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey

PS. If I understand correctly, bones have no effect on z-order...which is a great feature...becuase any sprites, no mater what z-order can be a child of any bone. This allows for fantastic flexibility, with some sprites on one bone going below things, while other sprites on the same bone can go above.