Playable version of my game.

Daboudibou

Hi Spriterz,

I finished a playable version of my game that you can find here : http://worldofdabou.com/creation

It requires a mouse and a keyboard to play efficiently (unless you're really skilled with your laptop pad).

I made it using Construct 2, Spriter and due to my lack of drawing skills, MSPaint.

Any feedback and comments are greatly appreciated as I'm aware that my game is far from finished.

Cheers.

Hi Spriterz,

I finished a playable version of my game that you can find here : http://worldofdabou.com/creation

It requires a mouse and a keyboard to play efficiently (unless you're really skilled with your laptop pad).

I made it using Construct 2, Spriter and due to my lack of drawing skills, MSPaint.

Any feedback and comments are greatly appreciated as I'm aware that my game is far from finished.

Cheers.

Really cool concept! Keep working on it!

How did you use your Spriter files within Construct 2?

All I did was working on the animations in Spriter and export the PNG's. I imported the frames into Construct 2 for each sprite that required animations (such as the player's character or the AI). I don't know if there is an easier way to combine Spriter and Construct 2 but that's the only method I know at the moment. :)