Flipping a sprite / animation?

lcl

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum and new to Spriter.

As a beginner I have a question. How does one flip a single frame / a piece of a frame / the whole animation?

This tool seems to be very powerful and I'd like to learn it but there is like no information given about how to use it.

(I know that there is a few videos, but they don't really offer too much for a beginner..)

I'd like to know about shortcut keys (I really hate using mouse clicks to do simple actions) and stuff like the question I gave.

Thanks for reading! :D

There's no easy way to flip an entire animation in the current build of Spriter, but features like flipping and rotating animations or full frames will be showing up in the near future...along the way to Spriter 1.0.

Amazingly, you're the first person to ask for this...I assume mostly because any full Spriter implimentation for a game engine would support flipping and rotating the animations on the fly in the game.

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey

Thanks for answering so quickly!

And the reason I asked for this was that I use a game engine named Game Editor (the name is a little misleading, it IS actually a game creation tool)

which doesn't support Spriter.

But it's nice to hear that it's going to be added! :)