Spriter is crashing on me left and right - No exaggeration!

CyanPrime

like, it'll crash when I delete a animation key frame, then when I reload my project none of the images will be there, then when I click on one of them in the Objects in Frame panel it crashes again.

I literally can't go more then 1 minute without it crashing. I hope to preorder it next month, but if this can't be fixed I'll have no choice but to pass.

PS, I'm on Win 7 x64. Tried running it in XP mode, and it did the same thing.

Where are you saving your files? Do you get a different result when saving a file with only one frame then when saving a file of two or more?

I had a similar issue when reloading a file, but it was mostly resolved by changing the location of the "save" folder.

Deleting a key frame was causing me a few animation headaches, but no crashes in XP.

The more info you can provide about your setup the faster they can stamp out these bugs in the new build.

The first real release isn't do until December, so there will be a few bumps along the way.

Where are you saving your files? Do you get a different result when saving a file with only one frame then when saving a file of two or more?

I had a similar issue when reloading a file, but it was mostly resolved by changing the location of the "save" folder.

Deleting a key frame was causing me a few animation headaches, but no crashes in XP.

The more info you can provide about your setup the faster they can stamp out these bugs in the new build.

The first real release isn't do until December, so there will be a few bumps along the way.

Hello, and thank you for replying. I am saving my file in a sub-folder of Desktop. It's not a problem saving it on it's own, its when I save if after I delete a animation point (If it doesn't crash before I can). Anyway if I delete a anim point, then save, then shut off Spriter, then turn it back on, and load the save it will be without images in the Objects in Frame panel, and if I click on one of the image-less entries it will crash. The images are in the same place on both first load, save, and second load, so that's not the problem.