How set position spriter object to another spriter object in C2?

Microtoon

Hi!

How set position spriter object to another spriter object in C2? I may set position one spriter object to another Construct 2 sprite, but i dont may set position spriter object to another spriter object.

If i set position spriter object to another Construct 2 sprite then movements objects are not synchronized.

• 1 month later...

Is there a 1 frame delay? Can you provide more info? How is the Construct sprite being moved around that you want to anchor a Spriter object to? I always set the position of my Spriter object playable characters and bosses to a normal construct Spriter which has platform behavior on it and it works fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

that you can do maybe is to pin the 2 spriter object to the same construct 2 sprite, if your fisrt spriter object is pin to a construct sprite and that sprite must move in that case all spriter object must be pin to the construct sprite 

Place the spriter object :

in spriter put an point in the first spriter object for reference where the  second object must be placed, in construct 2 create the first spriter object than create the second spriter object (or set position) to the point you have placed, reorder z index if necessary

if you pin the first spriter object to a construct 2 sprite you must pin the second sprite object to the same construct sprite, in that case it must be synchronize,

pin spriter objects to the same construct sprite not to the spriter object it self or an other sprite pin to the sprite