Hello, here's my bug/suggestions list.
1. Key duplication in saved file:
--- few keys aren't shown
Usually if there are many keys with the same time the last one referenced by the timeline and the rest not referenced by anything - meaning producing garbage.
2. Folders info duplication
Mysterious folder "0" is not actually a folder.
3.SUGGESTION Save only used files in scml. Benefits are less file size, more version control friendly(adding unused file into a folder doesn't lead to scml changes).
1. Keys copy pasting has some issues: - Sometimes bone parenting not pasted correctly - Sometimes Z-order messed up - Sometimes if you try to deleted just pasted key there are some keys on the timeline(Most likely it's garbage keys from scml #1) - Cross animation copy/paste gives unpredictable results. 2. Timeline UI shows sliders even when content fits the window. (Vertical is the most annoying because it makes it harder to select the key at the end of the timeline) 3. Timeline UI doesn't use whole window space if big enough. Basically I expanding to ft my second display but it refuses to use it optimally. 4. Shortening the timeline won't delete unreachable keys 5.SUGGESTION Lock keys button to lock the timing (not the key's others properties).
1. Seems that ui only updated when selection(in Hierarchy/Z-Order) is changed. However when animation time is changed ui remains the same.
1. Changing Z-order won't affect preview render until user is clicked on preview area. 2. SUGGESTION Make preview panel draggable 3. SUGGESTION Have a functionality to center the camera to a sprite
1. SUGGESTION Changing parenting may not need to expand the whole bone tree 2. Sometimes refuses to copy/paste bones
1. SUGGESTION Sort animations alphabetically
1. Dragging a bit confusing, but you get used to that after some time.
1. SUGGESTION Save last export location/ preferences 2. Onion skinning/ bone selection gets exported into final render 3. SUGGESTION Add export progress bar.
1. SUGGESTION Save panels positions. Have an option to restore default positions. 2. SUGGESTION Auto save into temp file. Prompt to restore changes after the crash. 3. SUGGESTION Make all draggable windows expandable. Annoying to do this by hand. 4. SUGGESTION Mark (*) when project have unsaved changes. 5. *Thinking loud* You receive crash reports, right? Seems to have some stability issues, crashing after some work spend.