Compatibility with RPG Maker MV "front view"

Megamask

Theres been only one issue I have with Spriter Pro and I just cant find any tutorials on how Spriter work with RPG Maker MV, 

more specifically, I dont know if an animated enemy sprite made with bones would work in RPG Maker Mv front view battle or it would just 

not work at all. (I have no choice but to ask in forums because I havent found any tutorial about this)

Sorry, the only way to get Spriter made animations into any RPG Maker version (including MV) is to export them from Spriter as full frame animation sprite sheets and import them as standard RPG maker animations.

There was supposed to be actual Spriter playback support, but to make a long story short, the company who was until very recently our Steam publisher is also the Steam publisher for the entire RPG Maker line of products.
This company (Degica), assured us repeatedly that Spriter support would be added to RPG Maker MV. They did go as far as to assign the task to one of their on-call 3rd party programmers, but unfortunately they never delivered on a single milestone for the playback support.

During the official severing of our publishing contract with Degica, we brought this up specifically as a concern and we were unable to get any assurances from them that they would keep their word and make sure the support was added. At that point (very recently) they agreed that we should direct any customer who asked about the overdue and long-promised Spriter playback support to their customer support staff for an explanation.

I think this is the official support link that should be used to contact the appropriate people: https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/support

18 hours ago, Mike at BrashMonkey said:

Sorry, the only way to get Spriter made animations into any RPG Maker version (including MV) is to export them from Spriter as full frame animation sprite sheets and import them as standard RPG maker animations.

There was supposed to be actual Spriter playback support, but to make a long story short, the company who was until very recently our Steam publisher is also the Steam publisher for the entire RPG Maker line of products.
This company (Degica), assured us repeatedly that Spriter support would be added to RPG Maker MV. They did go as far as to assign the task to one of their on-call 3rd party programmers, but unfortunately they never delivered on a single milestone for the playback support.

During the official severing of our publishing contract with Degica, we brought this up specifically as a concern and we were unable to get any assurances from them that they would keep their word and make sure the support was added. At that point (very recently) they agreed that we should direct any customer who asked about the overdue and long-promised Spriter playback support to their customer support staff for an explanation.

I think this is the official support link that should be used to contact the appropriate people: https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/support

Oh... I see.... that is a real shame, I feel kinda disappointed but thanks for the answer.

3 hours ago, Megamask said:

Oh... I see.... that is a real shame, I feel kinda disappointed but thanks for the answer.

We are too.. very much so, and still hope they will eventually resolve this currently broken promise, but doubt they will do so without an un-ignorable amount of requests from users, and without people letting them know they're disappointed that the previously suggested support is not being delivered.