Can I manipulate the image on Spriter ?

scarletwing

I want to create clothing waving effect without making a massive amount of images, which each of them only slightly different on part of angles, for switching them.

https://goo.gl/YcfAij here is the example, for clothing waving thing I mentioned. I so wish I could apply it on my character during walking, swapping images makes it quite unnatural.

I don't know what is that call, something like Photoshop had to make images have a sheet of web with many points that allow creators to reshape the image.

Also I research about Live2D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy7u0U6yXSg

Because it has the feature I was mentioned, but it has no bone to the image. Which makes it only works on character portrait or stature without dramatic movements.

Its any way I can achieve it? Like these OsLBLxu.gifZD0Pi7c.gif

Welcome, scarletwing.

Unfortunately image deforming (aside from simple rotation and stretching) won't be officially supported until Spriter 2 is released (which will be a free upgrade for all Spriter Pro owners), but that's still at the very earliest I'd assume many months from now.

however, you might want to look at the great work by community member bwwd, who has put excellent use to the unfinished and unsupported experimental "skin-mode" feature already present in Spriter.

If I understand correctly, what he does is use skin mode to animated things such as hair and clothes, then renders those out from Spriter (having hidden all other sprites) and then replaces the skin-mode versions with standard Spriter sprites which use the image swap feature.

cheers.