spite export showing corner guides

Kiriel

In the essentials pack I noticed that the little corner guides are exporting when I make the individual sprites.  How do I turn this off?

Below are pictures from within Spriter and my sprite inside of GameMaker - it is hard to see in GameMaker but if you blow it up you can see the corners have the four colored corner lines.

guides exporting.png

guides exporting2.png

I just wanted to add that I see where I can "Change Animation Export Box Size" and can make it inside the four corner guides but that doesn't seem ideal since it could cut off part of the animation. How do I move those guides? How did they even get put on? How do I make them visible/invisible?

So far I am just working with the samples provided and haven't noticed this in the hopper tutorial. I exported that fine and put it in my game and it doesn't show the four corners.

There should be a character map called "Hide Clipping Guide" that hides that image. it's useful as a guide of you customize your sprites, to make sure you don't go outside the borders needed for compatibility with game engines like RPG Maker.

You can also click the image, then hold the right mouse button on a blank part of the canvas and choose to hide the image, then it should not show up in the export.

cheers.
-Mike at BrashMonkey