Unity 5.3.2 - Misplaced sprites after import.

boobrito

Hi everyone.

Sorry if the topic already exists, I'm stuck on this since yesterday and I couldn't find any solution.

I'm a beginner on Spriter. I'm trying to export my test character to Unity with Spriter2Unity and everything seems in order except one very annoying thing : the front shoulder is on the ground level next to the foot instead of being, well, on the arm. When I get back to Spriter, it's correctly placed but everytime I reimport it, the problem is the same.

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks.

Shoulder.png

Is every image the child of a bone?

Is the hierarchy in your animation the same across all key frames?

Spriter can have a unique hierarchy (which images are children of which bones, or not a child at all) on every key frame. So far my best guess is maybe one of your key-frames has the arm image not properly assigned to the bone.

If this doesn't help you can zip up your Spriter project (the folder wit hthe images and the scml file) and email it to mike@brashmonkey.com and I'll see if I can find the cause of the issue.

cheers.

-Mike at BrashMonkey

For best workflow, make sure your heirarchies and z-orders are perfect before making any keyframes beyone the initial (zero) keyframe on the timeline.

Have you watched all the quick-tip videos?

Also, there is a manual built into Spriter which you can access by choosing help/help from Spriter's menu.

Cheers.
-Mike at BrashMonkey