how to move timeline/layers

mubot

is there a way to move the timelines up and down to structure them in a different way?

i imported some graphics...then some audio ..and would like to group things a little cleaner and easier to work with .. right now i have audio timelines in between my graphic  timelines

and cant seem to drag them into a different order 

thanks

-mubot

i think it was partially my computer ... i restarted the program and graphics sorted with graphics and audio with audio ... however im still stuck with the audio at the bottom of the stack ... oh well at least its grouped ...but def. makes it hard to animate to a specific later of audio.

also having issues with everytime i bring in a graphic to the timeline, its not coming in looking like audio ... save / exit / restart fixes it ... but it could just be my piece of crap work computer.

5 hours ago, BrashAdmin said:

Hi,
To my knowledge there's no way (at least yet) to rearrange your timelines... you can right click at the left part of the timeline and choose for it to show only the timelines of currently selected objects though.

bad a$$ ..thanks for the tip!