Upgrading an old version of Spriter to Spriter Pro

RedRock911

I bought Spriter Pro sometime ago. Trouble is, I mod Dont Starve, which has the old free version in it's modding tools. I bought Pro through Steam. When I purchased it, I didnt recieve an activation key, it just installed the new Pro version. 

So now I have this wierd thing going on where Spriter Pro isn't my default program to open up scml files. I think my solution is to just activate Pro, via the help menu. But where do I get an activation key? I cant seem to find it anywhere. 

Hi RedRock911,

The Steam version is for use while on Steam. You don't get a serial number for the non-Steam version of Spriter Pro by purchasing the Steam version.

If you downloaded and installed the latest version of the non Steam version of Spriter, then it is not Pro.  The Pro features only unlock if you enter your serial number, which you don't have.

If you run Steam on your system and go into your inventory, you should be able to download and install the Steam version of Spriter Pro that way.

cheers.