Create New Blank Key

ridjam

Hello from Indonesia here,
I
've purchased the Spriter Pro, and thanks for GREAT software :-P

I have a question,

about your RunNGunPlatfortmerPack Essentials, in Crounch_Down_Block key number 1 to 76 how to create it?

I create a new animation from scratch with my art, and I follow your pack, every I paste in key 76 or other key, the image always be animated, I want to make as you do on RunNGunPlatfortmerPack Essentials, "create new blank key with new image without animated", how to create it? sorry for my bad explain haha... :-P

Thanks before.

I assume you're wondering how to set key frames to not tween between them.  If you right click and hold on a key frame in the timeline you'll see options for the type of tweening for that key-frame.  choose instant.  This way, your animation won't tween from that key-frame to the next.

does this answer your question?

Cheers,
Mike at BrashMonkey

linear is the standard, it tweens evenly and smoothly from one key frame to the next. Instant keeps one keyframe static on the screen until the next keyframe, like page-flipping traditional animation. Custom allows you to add speed curves, to ease in or out the tweening.

I suggest you play with them to get a better understanding.

It seems you're right about there not being a tutorial video yet for this topic. I'll put in on my to-do list...but it might take a while, so don't wait for the video..experiment yourself after reading my description above.

Cheers,
Mike at BrashMonkey

Hi again ridjam,

Here is a fast tutorial I made. Sorry its not the highest quality, between a cold, fatigue, no time to script, or edit, and the requirement to not speak at full volume because my children are asleep nearby, its not the best..but hopefully it will explain the features and how to use then adequately.

Cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey