can I put all my selected project images into the AnimWindow

Xeke-Hu

Is there a way I can put all my selected project images into my Spriters animation window?

I have this character that haves bits and pieces of their Base head, and I want to be able to put them into place with out having to do it manually. The whole characters image size are exactly the same. Well here's what I mean.

exampl10.png

exampl11.png

I made it so that each piece is sized within the boxes size, so they would keep their original spots. The Head and the Hair both have the same Image size along with my other images.

I tried putting every single image in there separately and resetting its X and Y position to 0 But that's a little time consuming.

Is there some sort of parenting function I'm missing out on?

Sorry about asking so much questions I'm kind of new to this and really curious

Hi Xeke-Hu,

I think I understand your request, and its definitely possible Edgar will be able to add this functionality (to select and drag in multiple sprites at once, (hem all keeping proper relative position).

But I can't promise how soon this will happen.. Almost certainly some time after the initial release of Spriter 1.0

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey