Spriter won't launch even after I installed the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages

Ghaztly97

is pretty self explanatory in the title, but this is getting really annoying for me and i don't know why this isn't working

I'm running Windows 11 on a 64 bit processor

I made sure I didn't have a more recent installation of the packages, and they installed just fine, but Spriter still says it can't find the .dll files it needs

I also tried downloading the .dll files that Spriter says it needs, and then I move it to the directory that I have Spriter installed too, but once I've gone through each one it needs a window pops up saying "program was unable to start correctly 0xc000007b"

Please help me because I want to be able to use Spriter :(

Sorry for the inconvenience and frustration, Ghastly97.

Did you try the Adobe Creative Cloud solution? (installing the trial of Photoshop). That seems to be the fastest and most consistent way to resolve the issue for most people.  Just be sure to cancel the trial before you get charged for it if you don't want to continue using Photoshop etc. before the trial period expires.

Please let me know if that works for you. 

• 2 weeks later...