Opened a finished project, and it looked like this. Ideas?

I also posted this on the bug reports.

I opened my finished project and it look like a bomb went off. All the bones and .png assets were everywhere, and they are warped and resized. All of the keyframe information is still there, however. I realize something like this can occur on a per-asset basis if you accidentally delete all the key frames of an object, but that isn't the case here.

DCtv1vW.jpg

How do I fix this? What did I do to cause this? Is is remediable? I don't want to lose my project :(

Hi Cloak 'n Dagger,

We've never seen this before. Can you send us the project as a zip (lucid@brashmonkey.com), also, do you have an older, non-"corrupted" back up of your .scml file anywhere?

Can you think of anything you did before saving last time that could be at all related to this? Deleting key frames, deleting Sprites or bones across all frames, etc etc?

Of course we'll try our best to figure out the cause of the issue and see if its possible to restore the scml, but can't make promise.

Please everyone...back up frequetly, and under different names etc so you can revert back to earlier files if necessary.

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey

Hi oak 'n Dagger,

We've never seen this before. Can you send us the project as a zip (lucid@brashmonkey.com), also, do you have an older, non-"corrupted" back up of your .scml file anywhere?

Can you think of anything you did before saving last time that could be at all related to this? Deleting key frames, deleting Sprites or bones across all frames, etc etc?

Of course we'll try our best to figure out the cause of the issue and see if its possible to restore the scml, but can't make promise.

Please everyone...back up frequetly, and under different names etc so you can revert back to earlier files if necessary.

cheers,

Mike at BrashMonkey

1) I'll send you the file, sure. Anything you can do to help would be awesome.

2) I do not have a backup file. My mistake :(

3) I had accidentally erased all the key frames from a single object, and saved. After saving, I zoomed out and realized the single object I had made the mistake on was warped/corrupted. I closed out the program to do other things, and when I came back, I opened what is pictured above. I had not manipulated any of the other bones/objects before this error occured - only on a single object, then accidentally saved. When I did save, everything ELSE was intact. When I opened it, it wasn't.

4) I realize this is beta and if you can't fix it, I understand. Anything you find out will help, thanks.