spriter install on pc but it does not work

abls1

I downloaded and installed spriter on my pc and I'm able to open the program but that's all I can do.. I cannot use any of the function other that close program! do i need to download any special libraries to make it function? I'm using windows xp professional.

Thanks

I'm testing it out on an old XP Home box, and it works fine here.

Have you tried uninstalling it, and re-installing yet?

Do you have any malware, virus, or firewall software running during the install and first opening? Comodo firewall gives me fits with these builds, so I just switch it off while running trusted programs for the first time.

• 2 weeks later...

The issue is when i click on any func control tab there is no function or even a drop down list at all!!! this happends is some some software i have installed in my pc. I created a folder called project after installation and added the monster zip on it but still the software does not function.

Hi abls1,

Did you unzip the monster project? Did you load Spriter and choose File/Load Project or File/New Project and then either load the .SCML file or point to the monster folder? Are you saying when you load Spriter you can't even select those options from the menu?

Maybe screen record what you're doing so we can tell if its an actual issue with the software or just a missunderstanding due to its current lack of documentation.

• 3 weeks later...