Awkward settings in export to a GIF animation (speed, FPS, interval is bugged ?).

piflyon

Hi everyone,

I'm a new user, I just bought Spriter Pro. I bought it to make originals animated emoticons for my twitch channel. I encounter a problem :

It seems impossible to set the GIF speed correctly. I have to choose either Images, Interval or FPS and they are all 3 awkwardly linked. So this is impossible to choose the right speed for the GIF without loosing informations (frames).

I don't find a way to upload the screen capture of the settings, so here are the details :

What I created : a 50 Frames animation (256x256 pixel).
What I do : File>Export animation as  GIF : images=50, interval=1ms, fps=1000. There is no way to change these settings without loosing frames.
What I get : a 5 seconds GIF ! (far away from the indicated 1000 fps)
How I fix it : I use an external tool (ezgif.com) to correct the intervals to 20ms (and then get a 1 second/50FPS gif).

What I suspect : Spriter Pro set intervals to 100ms whatever are the settings.

Could you please let the interval be set without being changed by other values ? I'm sad I have to use an external tool just because of that.

Thank you every one. And thanks for your great job. :smile:

Pif.

• 4 months later...