How to shift/move mutliple objects and keep their properties?

Sir Pemberton

I'm very new to this and I'm trying to edit a menu animation from Don't Starve Together to simply have some objects more centered (https://imgur.com/a/sP86iR4). The animation has many objects and I would like to shift the selected ones "X" and "Y", and still keep their animations/properties across all keyframes, basically just moving a select bundle of objects down/up/left/right with their animations. 

The closest thing I've seen work to how I would like it is the ctrl+u -> move object -> ctrl+i (New Feature, copy change to all keyframes - YouTube) to shift the objects but this seems to work only for a single object OR, selecting a single object and copying the item property to " X,Y,Y-Scale,etc" for all frames. I would like to do the same thing as those but for multiple objects. Is there any way to do so? Thanks in advance.

Welcome Sir.

Unfortunately there's no way to do this to many objects at once. There is, however, a way to change ALL of the positions of all objects across all frames uniformly, which you do my holding the M key and left clicking and dragging on an empty spot of the canvas. This will move the zero/zero central coordinate relative to all objects across all keys, which is actually moving all objects uniformly.