Spriter 2 Private Alpha 2

From $0

(0 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Welcome to the first Alpha release of Spriter 2.  Before you download, remember that by doing so you're agreeing to not share the file or share or discuss any information about it and its current and planned features other than on the new private alpha forums which you should have access to if you are eligible to download this alpha.

The new private forums can be found here: https://brashmonkey.com/forum/index.php?/forum/28-spriter-2-private-alpha/

Before you begin using this early alpha build, please find and read the welcome post in the new forums and watch the embedded video which will give a quick overview on how to use the currently available features.  That welcome post is here: 

What's New in Version 2   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 2/3/2019 at 2:19 PM, nhandsig said:

Hello,

Can it run on window 32 bit?

Not currently and we can't guarantee it will. To give you an idea, about 2 percent of total Spriter users run it on a 32 bit variation of Windows, and this of course only gets smaller over time. It's highly likely it would demand a highly disproportionate amount of work to maintain and debug a variant for such a small and shrinking user base.
It's not impossible though.. we won't know for sure until we do some testing once the alpha is further along.

22 minutes ago, omnicatalyst@gmail.com said:

Hey folks! Is the Unity support up and running, or is that coming in a future build? I read on the thread that it's a priority for you guys, just curious on timing. Thanks!

Unity support will be nearly from day one, but it's too early for any run times because the core features of Spriter 2 are not all present and fully integrated with the others.

Guys sorry but...but...is there no way to export the PNG animation? for now you can only save project (with bug) and not export? I really need it ... when will you wear it? I understand the work, the work you are doing and I appreciate it so much, but exporting even in the initial stages is fundamental for testing. Thank you

48 minutes ago, Keeping Faka said:

Guys sorry but...but...is there no way to export the PNG animation? for now you can only save project (with bug) and not export? I really need it ... when will you wear it? I understand the work, the work you are doing and I appreciate it so much, but exporting even in the initial stages is fundamental for testing. Thank you

The latest alpha build, released about a day ago, can export to many animation formats or sequential PNG images. Have you tried it yet? You need to download and install a new Spriter 2 file, the previous build won't auto-update to this latest version automatically.