About This File
Welcome to the first Alpha release of Spriter 2. Before you download, remember that by doing so you're agreeing to not share the file or share or discuss any information about it and its current and planned features other than on the new private alpha forums which you should have access to if you are eligible to download this alpha.
The new private forums can be found here: https://brashmonkey.com/forum/index.php?/forum/28-spriter-2-private-alpha/
Before you begin using this early alpha build, please find and read the welcome post in the new forums and watch the embedded video which will give a quick overview on how to use the currently available features. That welcome post is here:
- Added Z-Order (right click and hold right mouse button with object selected, and hover over the z-order stack icon)
changes and enhancements
- Enhanced the look of mesh hovers
- Fixed bug where you couldn't click or drag meshes after flipping the mesh horizontally or vertically
- Fixed bug where hovering meshes and selecting meshes was inconsistent and would result in misclicks or grabbing a mesh that should be beneath another mesh
- Fixed visual bugs when hovering meshes
- Added Undo/Redo (Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-Y)
- Fixed a bug that let you drag a control point while alt clicking to draw a new stroke leading to unpredictable results
- added a changelog dialog so you can see what was added in the latest update. It will automatically pop up the first time you open Spriter 2 for each new version. You can also open it from the help dialog (the question mark icon on the top left).
- Made it so help dialog shrinks to fit on lower resolution monitors
What's New in Version 0.0.0.0 See changelog
Spriter 2 Launcher released on January 20th. See the description above for recent Spriter 2 changes.