Spriter.Net and Unity Animations C#

Gil8ert

Hi all!

I know a little about what I'm doing here - but not enough! With thanks in advance, here's my problem:

I have already created a character in Unity and used the unity Animation feature to give that character a few animations. These animations exist within .anim files that are referenced by the Animator. For instance Player_Walk.anim and Player_Run.anim are 2 such files. 

The animator controls which file to load depending on variables I have set - (Speed > 25 will play the Player_Walk.anim)

There is a script file attached to the player which updates these variables, subsequently changing the animations. 

HOWEVER. I have created a Spriter Pro file now with Several animations that exist within the Spriter file. How do I ask Unity to play these animations? I have installed the Spriter.Net extension and that seems fine, and I know it recognises my characters' animations because if I put the walking animation as the first animation in the file, then when the level loads I get an infinite loop of my character walking. So how do I reference these animations from my code? 

Can I attach them to the animator some how?!